Happy Friday! I hope all of you had a great week. “Weekly Reads | Favorite Blog Posts” is a series where I will be sharing my top 10 favorite blog posts I’ve read through out the week. I love to read different variety of posts, so expect a little bit of everything. So, with that said, grab a cup of tea or a glass of wine, maybe something to snack on, relax and let’s unwind together.
1. Do you have those days when you feel stressed after a long day? These days it seems everyone is living and breathing stress. Trying to undo the tension can just add more stress if you take the wrong approach. But there’s no need to do that; there are ways to get stress relief. Here are “10 Ways To De-Stress After A Bad Day”, a post written by Paula. Remember, you don’t have to live with tension. In fact, not only is tension unpleasant, but it is unhealthy. Keep trying out stress-relief techniques until you find the ones that work for you.
2. Have you ever sat on the couch convincing yourself to get up and go to the gym? It can go on for hours on end, and then by the time you’re almost motivated enough, you’ve probably frittered away enough time that you’ve got things to do. Then the guilt sets in. Then the cycle continues. Well, there is hope. I’m sharing with you today a great post, called “How To Get Motivated To Get In Shape”. It was written by Jasmin, a woman behind a blog “Macarons & Mascara”.
3. Self-doubt can be a troubling and persuasive voice that holds you back. It holds you back from seizing your opportunities. It makes getting started or finishing things harder than they need to be. So how can you get around that, how can you overcome those times of self-doubt and fear so that you can move forward once again? Here are “5 Tips For Overcoming Fear And Self Doubt”, a post written by Jasmine.
4. Here are “64 Lifestyle Blog Post Ideas To Kick Bloggers Block In The Butt”, a post written by Kirstie. There are many ideas to choose from when you have a writers block.
5. It’s not uncommon for employees to have a bad day or two — or week. And it’s pretty common for the average person to gripe about a boss or co-worker from time to time. While leaving a job can present an inconvenience to your personal life, it may be the best option for your long-term satisfaction. Today, I’m sharing a great post, written by Jen Donovan, called “When Quitting Your Job Could Do More Good Then Harm”. This post was featured on “Hello Hustle”.
6. I can’t believe that summer is almost gone. Even though we have one month left, there is still plenty of time to do fun things. Here are “Fun Ways To Make The Summer Awesome”, a post written by Jasmine. Enjoy it while it lasts.
7. It’s a question we get regularly. How do you manage to keep up with all the travel blogging and social media when you are traveling? It can be a daunting task keeping up with social media, pushing out quality content and editing photos and videos while traveling. But it can be done. Here are “Blogging Tips: How To Blog While Traveling”, a post written by Nadia. She is an awesome blogger, so make sure you check out her blog “Miel And Mint”.
8. Pinterest is a visual feast of all sorts. I often find myself getting carried away swooning over incredible images, inspired by amazing quotes and pinning great business and blogging articles to read later on. Have you ever wondered how you can harness the power of Pinterest to make it really work for your blog? Here is “Bloggers Guide To Pinterest”, a post written by Beth.
9. When people start to love themselves more each day, it’s amazing how their lives get better. They feel better. They get the jobs they want. They have the money they need. Their relationships either improve, or the negative ones dissolve and new ones begin. Today, I’m sharing an inspirational post, called “10 Steps To Self Love”, written by Jemma.
10. Many people have trouble with their habits because they don’t follow a morning routine “system” for sticking to them. It’s easy to forget about a new routine when your day is full of dozens of tasks and personal obligations. Today, I’m sharing a very helpful post, called “What Does Your Perfect Morning Looks Like?”, a post written by Catherine. Back in December, she asked in survey; what the perfect morning would look like for her readers. You can read some of the answers in her post + some of her own tips.
Which posts you enjoyed reading the most? Please share some of your thoughts with me in the comments section below!