Happy Friday! I hope all of you had a great week. “Weekly Reads | Favorite Blog Posts” is a series where I will be sharing my top 10 favorite blog posts I’ve read through out the week. I love to read different variety of posts, so expect a little bit of everything. So, with that said, grab a cup of tea or a glass of wine, maybe something to snack on, relax and let’s unwind together.
1. Would you like more traffic to your blog? Are you looking for creative ways to use Pinterest to benefit your blog? You can use Pinterest to find content for your blog, grow your audience and increase your website traffic. That’s awesome! Today, I would like to share a very helpful post written by Paula, called “How To Use Pinterest To Grow Your Blog”. I found these tips extremely helpful and I hope you will too.
2. The very last thing you do before bed tends to have a significant impact on your mood and energy level the next day, as it often determines how well and how much you sleep. You might be considering ways to work more efficiently into the night, but the reality is that many of us could benefit from more shut-eye. Here are “4 Things To Do Before Bed That Will Improve Your Day”, a post written by Megan.
3. Summer heat amplifies any fragrance, so even if you stick to the same perfume year-round, you’ll need to wear a little less to keep from being overpowered by it. That said, I think this season is the perfect time to experiment with a new scent. Lydia wrote a perfect post this summer, called “Choosing The Perfect Summer Fragrance”. I’m sure that after reading this, you won’t have a problem finding that perfect summer scent.
4. I came across this post recently written by Jemma, called “Confidence & Clothing”. It’s such an amazing and inspirational post and I couldn’t wait to share it with all of you. When I read this post I thought to myself “Way to go Jemma!”. I’m sure when she wrote this post it wasn’t easy for her, and I respect her even more now for sharing her story. She is on a great path and I’m sure she will achieve her body transformation goals in the future. Good Luck girly!
5. There is an inextricable link between confidence and minimalism. You don’t have to be a minimalist to be confident, although you do have to be confident to be a minimalist. But it’s not something that has to happen all at once. Today, I’m sharing Jennifer’s story, called “Confidence + Minimalist (Find The Courage To Chase Your Dreams)”. She says that she found a giant does of confidence in a surprising place – minimalist.
6. Success is ability to go from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm. Many people who want to be successful think that success happens accidentally and they lose connection with the fact that it takes individual consistency and persistence to reach goals. Every successful person is passionate about their particular craft, field, or talent. They don’t do it simply because of the money. Rather they do it because of the love they have for it, and the joy it provides them. I’m sharing today a very motivational post, written by Leta, called “Why It’s Important To Learn From Successful People”. I hope you’ll get inspired!
7. Are you stuck generating traffic to your blog? You try to do everything you can to get people read your blog. Joining groups is an amazing way to generate traffic to your blog, either it’s with Pinterest or Facebook. Today, I’m sharing a great post, called “The Ultimate Promo List Of Facebook And Pinterest Groups”. It was written by Elna, she is a woman behind a blog “Twins Mommy”. You can download a free promo list of over 60+ Facebook and Pinterest Groups.
8. Few weeks ago I made a commitment to step up my Instagram game. I’ve been applying different strategies I’ve learned from other bloggers and I can already see the difference. One of the most important strategies on Instagram is to use proper hashtags to get your photos noticed, liked and hopefully gain more followers. To help you to do that, I’m sharing a very useful post, called “Instagram Hashtags That Will Double Your Likes”, a post written by Amy. She is a woman behind an amazing blog “Amy Howard Social”.
9. If you love bang bang shrimp as much as I do, then you’ll LOVE this recipe, called “Bang Bang Shrimp With Napa Cabbage Slaw”. It’s definitely to die for, super delicious and something quite fantastic. I can literally eat this dish every single day.
10. Do you need some ideas for summer blog post? Here are “67 Summer Blog Post Ideas”, a post written by Mariah. I’m sure it’s plenty to choose from for any type of blogger.
Which posts you enjoyed reading the most? Please share some of your thoughts with me in the comments section below!