Happy Friday! I hope all of you had a great week. “Weekly Reads | Favorite Blog Posts” is a series where I will be sharing my top 10 favorite blog posts I’ve read through out the week. I love to read different variety of posts, so expect a little bit of everything. So, with that said, grab a cup of tea or a glass of wine, maybe something to snack on, relax and let’s unwind together.
1. Simplicity brings balance, freedom, and joy. When we begin to live simply and experience these benefits, we begin to ask the next question, “Where else in my life can I remove distraction and simply focus on the essential?” Today, I’m sharing an inspirational post, written by Jennifer, called “20 Ways I’ve Simplified My Life”. It was a great post and a confidence boaster. Simplicity really does make our lives a hell lot easier but unfortunately we try making it as difficult as we can by indulging too much in material possessions and negative thoughts.
2. There are many people who are unhappy with their jobs or just tired of doing the same thing everyday. Sadly, this can be a real downer and start to affect ones health, happiness and productivity. If this applies to you, you’re probably looking for ways to get your productivity back on track and hoping to get inspired again. I have a perfect post for you, called “Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish: How To Stay Inspired In Your Workday”. This post was featured on “Levo”.
3. Sometimes, even when we have the best of intentions, we just don’t get to bed on time, and the next day we still have fake looking refreshed after a full eight hours of sleep. When the reality is more like four or five, this can be a challenge — but it’s not impossible. Here is how you can be “Looking Refreshed Even If You’re Tired”, a post written by Paula.
4. Sometimes not all of us bloggers can take our own photographs, and that’s exactly why stock photo websites exist! There are paid sites which allow you to purchase the image you need at a particular size, as well as free sources that allow you to use their photos for personal and commercial projects. Here are “20 Websites For The Best Of The Best Free Stock Photos”, a post written by Jasmine.
5. Why do we care so much about other people’s opinions, even those of total strangers? Why do we do things, or do things, because of how we expect others to react? No matter the “why” the truth is, at some point, we base our actions and decisions on how we anticipate other people will perceive us. Here is “How To Not Give A Crap What People Think”, a great post written by Jasmine.
6. The world is always better off when you exercise your right to think things through. Wouldn’t it be great though if we could train ourselves to be more self aware and conscious of our being throughout the day. Today, I’m sharing a wonderful post written by Megan, called “Why You Should Take Time To Think Things Through”.
7. Here are “Quick Tips To Organise Your Blog”, a post written by Jemma. It’s very important to update and keep your blog organize. I recently organized my blog and I’m so happy that I did. These tips definitely motivated me to do it. Thank you Jemma!
8. Do you think of your skin as a beautiful feature to be bared when the weather warms up? It’s essential you take care of it, especially during the summertime. Here are “Tips To Happier Skin This Summer”, a post written by Olivia.
9. It’s very tempting to say anything and everything via text, but there are some things that still deserve the spoken-word treatment. Here are “The Unwritten Rules Of Texting: 5 Reasons To Think Before You Hit Send”.
10. Want to know the beauty bloggers secret to getting American make-up cheaper? Here is “How To Shop In America With myUS.com”, a post written by Chloe.
Which posts you enjoyed reading the most? Please share some of your thoughts with me in the comments section below!