Happy Friday! I hope all of you had a great week. “Weekly Reads | Favorite Blog Posts” is a series where I will be sharing my top 10 favorite blog posts I’ve read through out the week. I love to read different variety of posts, so expect a little bit 15of everything. So, with that said, grab a cup of tea or a glass of wine, maybe something to snack on, relax and let’s unwind together.
1. We often ask ourselves, “Where do other bloggers get blog post ideas?” “What inspires them?” Sometimes we feel uninspired and stuck looking at the computer screen and not have a single clue what to write next. The creative muse can be a mysterious thing, but I’ve found a perfect post to help you with that, called “How To Stay Inspired And Never Run Out Of Ideas”. This post was written by Leta, she is a woman behind a blog “The Nerdy Me”.
2. Do you spend most of your time online, working non-stop for hours without taking a break and then wonder why you aren’t able to achieve the desired results? All of us bloggers get burned out at one point or another. Without any rest, your efficiency goes down. Creativity takes a dip as new ideas fail to flow into your mind. I’m sharing today a great post, called “Why You Need A Blogging Break”, written by Georgia.
3. Here are “30 Writing Prompts For A Lifestyle Bloggers”. I hope you’ll find these ideas helpful. This post was written by Hailey. She said that if you end up using one of her prompts, just let her know so she can stop by your blog to read it.
4. Lately, I’ve been obsessed looking inside other bloggers bullet journals. Everyone is so creative in their own unique way. Today, I would like to share one of my favorite bullet journals I’ve seen so far, let me take you “Inside Jemma’s Journal”. I love how bright and colorful her journal is. She is very talented and creative. Her art work is out of this world!
5. Do you need some tips to help you gain Instagram followers? I sure do. Let me share with you a helpful post, written by Emma, called “How To Gain Instagram Followers | Blog Tips”.
6. Here are “5 Steps To A Better Morning”, to help you to establish a morning routine for a better day ahead of you. This post was written Tript and Prabh, two sisters behind a blog “Footnotes & Finds”.
7. If disorganization is congesting your life and as a result you’re feeling scattered and frustrated, then it’s time to get organized.Here are some tips on “How To: Be Organized”. This post was written by Samantha.
8. Even though Father’s Day is behind us, I came across this lovely post and I just knew I had to share it with all of you. It’s called “It’s My Life | Dear Dad”, written by lovely Kirsty. This post touched my heart and I was balling my eyes out when reading it. By the way Kirsty is a woman behind a blog “Kirsty Ralph”. Please make sure you check it out.
9. Meditation is a simple but life-transforming skill that can help you to relax, enhance understanding about yourself and develop your inherent potential. Have you been wanting to learn how to meditate but don’t know where to start? I have a perfect post for you, called “The Best App For The Beginners Who Want To Learn How To Medidate”, a post written by Jasmine.
10. I’m always on the look out for a good foundation, I mean what girl .doesn’t…right? Today, I would like to share a foundation review, a post called “Revlon Colorstay 24 Hours Foundation Review”, written by Megan. It’s great for those with combination/oily skin and it’s affordable. I personally can’t wait to try it for myself.
Which posts you enjoyed reading the most? Please share some of your thoughts with me in the comments section below!