Happy Friday! I hope all of you had a great week. “Weekly Reads | Favorite Blog Posts” is a series where I will be sharing my top 10 favorite blog posts I’ve read through out the week. I love to read different variety of posts, so expect a little bit of everything. So, with that said, grab a cup of tea or a glass of wine, maybe something to snack on, relax and let’s unwind together.
1. We all want to establish a morning routine that works with our busy schedule. Mornings are rough for most of us, but it doesn’t have to be. Here are some tips to help you to create a morning routine, a post written by Jasmine, called “My Morning Routine: How A Blogger Starts Her Day”. She shares her own morning routine and some great tips to help others to establish one.
2. Are your beauty products seem out of place, scattered all over your bathroom counter or your vanity? It happens to all of us, but there is hope and help. I’m sharing a wonderful post today, written by Paula, called “6 Tips For Organizing Your Beauty Products”. You’ll find some very useful information to help you reorganize you makeup and most importantly you’ll love the outcome!
3. Today, I’m sharing another helpful post called “50 Lifestyle Blog Post Ideas” for those lifestyle bloggers who hit writer’s block. These are some amazing ideas. This post was written by Mandy, a woman behind a blog “A Girl, Obsessed”. She is an incredible blogger that you should definitely follow.
4. In order to gain much desired readership of your blog, it helps to have an organized space. And a blog which your readers can rely on and visit in search of daily information, humor, or inspiration. That’s why today, I’m sharing an awesome post, written by Jemma, called “Quick Tips To Organize Your Blog”. Everyone’s blog and situation is unique, but I found this post to be the most helpful when editing and organizing my personal blog.
5. Summer is all about having fun outside with your friends, enjoying the gorgeous weather whenever you get the chance. While it’s our favorite season for obvious reasons, there are some aspects of the hot weather that can really put a damper on our beauty routines. Here are “10 Summer Beauty Hacks Worth Trying Out”, a post written by Jasmine.
6. Do you need help to build a successful Instagram account. I always on the look out for the best tips to help me up my Instagram game. Valentina wrote a great post, called “10 Posts To Help You Up Your Instagram Game”, where she combined 10 best articles to teach you everything you need to know about Instagram.
7. It’s all about community when it comes to blogging, while adding your personal flavor to that community. Bloggers can be an intimidating breed, but once you get to know them, you’ll wonder why you ever shied away from them in the first place. Like any other friendship, social media friendships are important and necessary. This why I would like to share with you a post, written by Pumulo Kasaji, called “Why & How To Make Friends Using Social Media As A Blogger”. This article was featured on “Hello Hustle”.
8. I love taking trips in the summertime. It’s the best time to explore new places, visit a friend, take a trip to see your family or getting away with your girlfriends. I also learned that knowing how to pack for a trip is very important. I’m sharing a very helpful post, written by Georgia, called “How To Pack For Your Holiday with Free Packing Check-List”. Bon Voyage my friends!
9. Spice up your relationship with this “30 Day Relationship Challenge”. This challenge is great for any type of relationship, whether you’ve been together for years or just want to ramp up the romance.
10. I’m sure all of us bloggers want our blog design to look the best. We want to show our creativity, the unique space where we share our posts with others. If you someone who are looking for some tips on how to create the best design for your blog, then you need to read this post, called “Blog Design Tips For Beginners”.
Which posts you enjoyed reading the most? Please share some of your thoughts with me in the comments section below!