Happy Friday! I hope all of you had a great week. “Weekly Reads | Favorite Blog Posts” is a series where I will be sharing my top 10 favorite blog posts I’ve read through out the week. I love to read different variety of posts, so expect a little bit of everything. So, with that said, grab a cup of tea or a glass of wine, maybe something to snack on, relax and let’s unwind together.
1. If you are a blogger, you know the importance of growing your audience. It’s easy to build a blog, but hard to build a successful blog with significant traffic. If you need help growing your blog, building an audience and increasing your blog traffic, then you need to read this post written by Paula, called “7 Ways To Increase Your Blog Traffic”. She is a woman behind a blog “Thirteen Thoughts”.
2. I don’t know about you, but I am obsessed watching YouTube videos of beauty gurus. In fact, I learned a lot of makeup and skincare tips and tricks from them. I know that there are quite a few beauty gurus on YouTube today. So, who is worth following? Stephanie wrote a post called “My Top 10 YouTube Beauty Gurus
Of 2015”. These ladies are amazing at what they do and very knowledgeable in makeup and skincare. How do I know? Because I’m subscribed to their channels myself.
3. Who is ready for a 30 day challenge? How about a social media challenge? I am!!! The appeal of 30 day challenges is they offer just enough time for a new goal to be palatable yet long enough to be challenging. They are so much fun and exciting. It’s a great way to try something new. Jemma written an awesome post called “30 Days Social Media Challenge”. She is a woman behind a blog “Dorkface”. Wait? You haven’t heard of her? What?! She is the queen of social media. One of the coolest and baddest UK bloggers.
4. Hurricane season officially started here in Florida. That means we will be getting a lot more rain. I’ve been looking for some ideas and things to do while at home on a rainy day and came across this post written by one and only Jemma, called “35 Things To Do On A Rainy Day”. I can’t wait to try them!
5. Summer is here! Which means, this is a perfect time to kick start your healthy lifestyle. You can now track your progress conveniently on your phone. Jemma, a woman behind a blog “Jemmas Simple Life” sharing some of her favorite apps in her post “Apps To Kickstart Your Healthy Lifestyle”. Ready…set…go!
6. I know that there are so many posts on how to grow your blog, but I love reading every one of them. I enjoy expending my blogging knowledge and share it with other bloggers who may benefit too. Kate wrote an awesome post, called “How I Plan to Grow My Blog”. She shares a little bit of her own blogging journey and some tips we can all benefit from. I just discovered Kate’s blog “Layered Indulgence” few days ago on Pinterest and loved it from the beginning.
7. Lately, I’ve noticed that a lot of bloggers creating their personal bullet journals, gratitude journals, self-care journals, etc…They are all uniquely created and all serve a purpose. Jennifer wrote a lovely post, called “5 Ways to Use Your Journal For Self Care”. She is a woman behind a blog “Simply + Fiercely”. She said that after several months of consistently writing, she learned that her journal is one of the most powerful ways she practices self care.
8. Are you searching for a new job? Maybe, you not satisfied with your current one, or maybe you just graduated college. Whatever situation may be, this is a perfect post for you. Why? Because, any job that you apply for requires an interview to see if you qualify for a particular job…right? So, what happens after the interview? Well, the next step is to write a job interview thank you note and Elana is here to help. She wrote a post, called “How to Write a Job Interview Thank You Note”. It’s very detailed and she even included couple examples.
9. I’m very proud to be in my 30! It’s an exciting time and a very different one from when I was in my 20. I come to realization that I want to do more things, exciting things, things that I will always remember years down the line. Katie wrote a great post, called “30 Awesome Things to Do When You Are 30” and I can’t wait to do them all!
10. We all in some way or another having a hard time motivating ourselves to go to work. Some of us go through this a lot, while some of us may not go through it at all (the lucky ones). If you want to have a happier day at work, then you need to read this post, called “16 Ways to Have a Happier Work Day”. It’s very motivational!
Which posts you enjoyed reading the most? Please share some of your thoughts with me in the comments section below!