I hope all of you having a great summer so far! I’m enjoying mine. Temperatures definitely heating up here in Sarasota, but it’s not stopping me from spending more time outdoors and less time inside the house. Summertime to me is all about beach weather, watermelons, fruit-flavored sorbets, sand-between-your-toes, fireworks, barbecues, flip flops and bathing suits. I love exploring and trying new things in the summer, while making memories in the process of it.
In my opinion, goal setting and summertime don’t necessarily go together, but goals don’t have to be about career achievement, home organization or improving your diet – how about a summer bucket list that includes ice cream, roller coasters and street fairs? I love this idea a lot better!
Here are my summer goals for 2016!
1. Go on the picnic
2. Visit 7 different beaches
3. Spend a whole day in pajamas
4. Stuff my face on 4th of July
5. Go to Comedy Club
6. Have a night out with my girlfriends
7. Visit a new town in Florida
8. Go to the movies
9. Make homemade sushi
10. Ride a Ferris Wheel
11. Collect seashells at the beach
12. Watch a sunset at the beach
13. Watch the fireworks
14. Go to the Zoo
15. Go to the Botanical Gardens
16. Go to the local Farmers Market
17. Bake a cake
18. Go to the water park
19. Go outside my comfort zone and try new dish
20. Take a trip on the boat
21. Go to the concert
22. Run 5K Marathon
23. Spend the night at the hotel by the beach
24. Go to the Museum
25. Read a book
26. Paint kids room
27. Try a new ice cream flavor
28. Go to a local music event
29. Meet someone new
30. Walk 20000 steps in one day
Well my fiends, I’m very excited to start accomplishing my goals this summer. I’m wishing you an amazing summer. Enjoy it to the fullest and do as many fun things as you can.
What are your summer goals? I would love to hear from you, so please share them in the comments section below!